Sunday, December 23, 2007

Christmas Parade In Perth Australia 01




In conjunction with the Christmas festival, I post this video clip to share with you. This video clip is about Christmas parade in Perth, Australia.

I recorded this video in December 2002 when I went to Perth with my family. I was lucky to have the opportunity to witness this Christmas parade in Perth.

The parade was scheduled to start at 7 pm. The streets were flocked with crowd as early as 2 pm because early birds could have good view.

I still remembered that afternoon I bought some fast food and canned drinks for dinner. The parade was remarkable. Hopefully you enjoy watching this video.

Related Posts
Article Author Zuiyanhong
Zuiyanhong Google Profile
Temerloh Sunday Market Video

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your feedback is welcome.